Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Looks like winter feels like fall
All the trees are dead, but it is still warm. The nights have been
cooling off little by little, but the real cold has not hit yet. My
companion left his iPad on the roof and now it is shattered. We will
be going to a glacier tomorrow, which is why I am sending this
tonight. Should be fun!

We have has more people to teach. We went to a town that is a ways
south of where we live, and my companion went on splits, so I was with
an English Elder. We found a Spanish family and I taught them because
I was the only Spanish Elder. I gave the first vision in Spanish for
the first time. It was cool. The family seemed interested, but they
have a crazy work schedule, so it will be hard to teach them.

How's like back home? Anything crazy or awesome? Please do tell:)

Élder Grimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment