Wednesday, February 10, 2016

It has stayed really warm here. We had up to plus 10 in the day. It
still freezes at night, so there are a lot of frozen puddles. Saturday
was really windy though. It wasn't cold, but it got up to 50, 60 and
70 kilometres an hour. Some gusts were really cold, even though it was
about plus 5.

We got transfer calls yesterday. Elder Silva will be going to Red Deer
and I will be serving with Elder Russel. We had a good last week
together. We made our goal of three lessons in one day only once, but
we got close other days. We often had at least three set up, but
people kept cancelling. We have been working hard though. We have also
been cleaning and getting everything ready for Wednesday. We
re-established contact with an old Investigator, taught a baptist, and
I took a YSA member with me tracting. That was fun.

I've been well. Elder Silva has been better. He is still kinda sick. I
love you all.

Élder Grimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment