Tuesday, February 21, 2017

This week has been up and down. Earlier was warm and sunny. The sun
feels so good! Then it snowed again Sunday. There was slush
everywhere. The ground is coming out of it's white shell, but a lot of
snow is still sticking around.

This week we got the most approaches I've ever had; we talked with or
tried to talk to 451 people last week. We taught a guy from Colombia.
He had apparently read a part of the Book of Mormon, and it explained
Leviticus 15. We looked it up later; that's a fun chapter. He had a
few weird ideas, but over all it was a good lesson.

Last night I almost got punched. Some drunk guy came at me and swung,
but I blocked it, and then we just walked away. Me and my companion
are both big guys; he would have stood no chance.

So life is good.


Élder Grimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment